Sunday, July 11, 2010

Prince William Sound Cruise


Here's some pictures.  It was rainy and foggy and a little cold.  Some of the scenery didn't fotograph well due to the humidity, but here goes.  The glacier was calving in this picture, but you can only see the splash toward the right side.
Here is some of the ice we had to go through.
You don't think of Alaska as a rain forest, but PWS gets 15 FEET of rain and 20 FEET of snow each year.  Waterfalls were everywhere!
Watch out for icebergs!
We're getting our Christmas cards ready early this year!

More pictures to come.

4 comments:

  1. That looks awesome!!! I am so jealous, I wish we could come visit! I'm glad you get to have so much fun exploring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting. Loved the waterfalls. That looks like my kind of weather. Great family picture too. We've been discussing whether or not Brian had gotten taller than his dad yet and in the picture it looks as if he has (unless he's standing on a box). Thanks again for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing! I'm so glad you guys are having so much fun and getting out and doing things! Looks fun to have your mom up there too! Have a great time! (And YES...post more pictures)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It also looks like Andrew is as tall as Margaret and Jeffrey as tall as Marie. What are you feeding those boys?

    ReplyDelete