They are beautiful. What a fun thing to do. Are the sculptures just at a park or something? Boy, I sure miss those kids. The pictures make me 'homesick' to just hug them all. Thanks for the update.
What fun pictures! Thanks for sharing them. The kids look adorable (although I was wondering where Sarah's gloves where, the little stinker!) And I love the ice sculptures. Some people are so talented! Thanks for posting pictures!
They are beautiful. What a fun thing to do. Are the sculptures just at a park or something? Boy, I sure miss those kids. The pictures make me 'homesick' to just hug them all. Thanks for the update.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun pictures! Thanks for sharing them. The kids look adorable (although I was wondering where Sarah's gloves where, the little stinker!) And I love the ice sculptures. Some people are so talented! Thanks for posting pictures!
ReplyDeleteit looks down right cold! and it looks like fun. thanks for the pictures!
ReplyDelete